By accessing this Website, accessible from ltvnumbers.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on LTV Numbers's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This will let LTV Numbers to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. These Terms of Service has been created with the help of the Terms Of Service Generator.
All the materials on LTV Numbers's Website are provided "as is". LTV Numbers makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, LTV Numbers does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
LTV Numbers or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on LTV Numbers's Website, even if LTV Numbers or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on LTV Numbers's Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LTV Numbers will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. LTV Numbers may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. LTV Numbers does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LTV Numbers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by LTV Numbers of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
In addition to the cancellation policy listed above, LTV Numbers, LLC also gives the following Warranty based on the following criteria.
You are potentially eligible for this warranty of service if you do not generate at least $10,500 USD gross revenue within the next 12 months. If this occurs and requested evidence is provided, you may request a pro-rated refund. This pro-rated refund would be the purchase price of the software, minus any revenue you generated, not including any associated business costs, advertising costs, or any other expenses incurred.
In order to be eligible for this warranty, you must commit to fully participating in the software and login weekly to utilize the full functionality. To further show the required level of participation, you must attend at least 50% of the live weekly coaching calls on how to utilize the software, increase your LTV, ascension model and implement or test any action item given on those calls or by the software's AI generated revenue drivers.
Additionally, you must contact us immediately if you are not sure how to utilize the software to increase your revenue, it is broken, you are unhappy, or dissatisfied at any point during the process so we can help optimize the software and program for better results.
Failure to participate in the above guidelines and/or login to the software weekly, and/or failure to attend 50% of the live calls each week will eliminate your eligibility for this warranty without exceptions. If, after completing the above items for 12 consecutive months, you do not feel our services have added value to help generate enough revenue to match the offered refund amount ($10,500), we will refund you the difference. To be eligible you must provide documentation of your monthly and annual revenue results (i.e., bank statements, payment processing statements, etc.).
Any claim related to LTV Numbers's Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Customer is solely responsible for (i) the configuration of Customer's Services account, (ii) the operation, performance, and security of Customer's equipment, networks and other computing resources used to connect to the Services, (iii) ensuring all users exit or log off from the Services at the end of each session, (iv) maintaining the confidentiality of Customer's accounts, user id's, and passwords used in conjunction with the Services, and (v) all uses of the Services by Customer and its users. Company reserves the right to suspend the Services or terminate its agreement with Customer if Customer misuses or otherwise shares login information among users. Customer will notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of its account or any other breach of security. Company will not be liable for any loss that Customer may incur as a result of a third party using its password or account, and Customer may be held liable for any such losses incurred by Company and/or another party. Company reserves the right to review Customer's account to confirm compliance with applicable Use Levels, and to terminate or suspend Customer's access for overuse and/or misuse. Customer agrees to pay for any overage in excess of permitted Use Levels.
2. You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false user information through your use of the Website or Services.
1. Orders. Customer may order Services using the Company's then-current ordering processes. All Orders are subject to acceptance by Company in its discretion. All Customer information provided by or on behalf of Customer must be current, complete and accurate and Customer is responsible for keeping such information updated. Order information is subject to automatic processing by Company for the purposes of managing Customer's account.
2. Fees and Payment. Customer is responsible for all fees applicable to the Services, including any one-time implementation fees ("Fees"). All Fees are due and payable as set forth on the invoice and, unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments are due thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Customer agrees to notify Company of any fee dispute within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date and Customer agrees to work in good faith to promptly resolve any dispute and pay fees within fifteen (15) days following resolution of the dispute. When applicable, Customer authorizes Company (i) to take steps to determine whether a debit/credit card number provided is valid, and (ii) charge such card in accordance with the billing frequency specified in the Order. Company reserves the right to terminate its agreement with Customer immediately in the event any payment information is found at any time to be inaccurate, incomplete and/or not current. Company shall not be responsible for any overdraft charges or other fees that may be incurred due to Company use of Customer's card for payment hereunder. Company reserves the right to update the price for Services at any time after the Initial Term. Company will notify Customer of any price changes by publishing on its website, emailing, quoting or invoicing Customer. Price changes will be effective as of the next billing cycle.
3. Additional Services. Customer may order additional Services at any time. Unless otherwise agreed in the applicable Order, any additional Services ordered by Customer following the Effective Date are subject to these Terms and Conditions, and shall be coterminous with the Terms and Conditions for existing Services.
4. Late Payments. Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to (i) suspend or terminate the Services or any portion thereof for non-payment of undisputed Fees, and (ii) impose a charge to restore archived data from delinquent accounts. Customer agrees to reimburse Company for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in collecting delinquent amounts.
5. Taxes and Withholding. Customer shall be responsible for all applicable taxes (including but not limited to withholding tax, sales tax, services tax, value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), tariffs, Universal Services Fund (USF) fees (collectively, "Taxes") imposed by any government entity or collecting agency based on the Services, except those Taxes based on Company net income, and/or those Taxes for which Customer has provided a certificate confirming Customer is otherwise exempt. If Customer fails to satisfy its Tax obligations herein, Customer agrees to reimburse Company for any Taxes paid on Customer's behalf and indemnify and hold Company harmless against any claim, liability and/or penalties resulting therefrom.